2003 Dodge Durango Command Vehicle
- Squad 15-2 is a 2002 Pierce Class "A" pumper, which was delivered in November 2002 and officially placed into service on January 1, 2003. This unit is set up as an "attack pumper" and is equipped with a 1250 GPM Waterous pump with an 800 gallon water tank.The apparatus responds first out on all fire calls.
- Utility 15-2 is a 2008 GMC 5500 Crew Cab Chassis with a Pierce Utility Box with roll-up doors. It was delivered on October 15, 2008 and was put in service February 2009.
- Engine 15-2 is a 1990 Grumman Class "A" pumper, built on a Spartan chassis, which was delivered in May 1990 and officially placed into service on July 1, 1990. This unit is set up as an "attack pumper" and is equipped with a 1250 GPM Waterous pump with a 750 gallon water tank. The apparatus responds 2nd out on all fire calls. It has seating for 5 firefighters, of which 3 of those seats are set up with Scott air-packs. There are 2 additional Scott air-packs located in the rear high-side compartment.
- BLS 1577 is a 2016 Ford E-450, Horton 553B, Type III Ambulance.
- This unit was delivered in January of 2016
- This ambulance is equipped with the necessary equipment per the
New Jersey Board of Health to provide Basic Life Support